(Photo from greenleenursery.com)
The California chapter of the Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD) is hosting The California Lawn Revolution, a seminar and plant sale by renowned ornamental grass expert John Greenlee.
When? Saturday, October 25
- 10-12 pm Seminar by John Greenlee.
- 12 pm John's collection of grasses available for purchase.
If you're interested in joining the California Lawn Revolution, you won't want to miss this seminar and plant sale.
Here's the blurb from the APLD website:
John's passion to reinvent America 's lawn culture will educate and inspire you to do the same.
- Founder of Greenlee Nursery, the West Coast's largest ornamental grass nursery.
- The John Greenlee Collection of Grasses is sold nationally by Proven Winners and Smith & Hawken.
- Author of the best-selling book The Encyclopedia of Ornamental Grasses and the upcoming Meadows by Design.
- His award-winning garden designs have been featured in numerous publications including Sunset & Garden Design.
- His clients include Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Getty Center , Hess Winery, Eric Clapton & Steven Spielberg.
John's collection of grasses will available for purchase following the event.
Cost: The seminar is $20 in advance or $25 at the door.
Mail check to Sacramento APLD, 3755 Esperanza Dr., Sacramento, CA 95864.
There is a private reception and champagne brunch from 9-10am for APLD members and guests. No charge for APLD members with paid admission to the event, limited to the first 50 members to respond. $10 charge for guests.
Location: Sierra 2 Theatre, 2791 24th Street, Sacramento, CA 95818
Sponsored by: Sacramento District
View Larger Map