Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Latest plant aquisitions

Took a trip to Capital (Sunrise) and Windmill on Sunday... In addition to pea seeds and lettuce, I scored some fun color.

Gaillardia 'Summer Kiss' (interesting shade of orangey yellow)
'Sunsatia Raspberry' Nemesia (hot pink and orange)
'Soprano Purple' Osteospermum (dark bluish purple, not reddish like in the linked photo)
'Sweet Caroline Bronze' Sweet potato vine (Ipomoea)
'Mango Meadowbrite' Echinacea (a fabulous mango color)
'Double Azalea Pink' Snapdragon (too fun to resist)
'George Davidson' Crocosmia (canary yellow)

etc.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    I'm just so jealous. No time to even think about shopping for plants. At least I know my daffodills will come in the mail and force me to foray into the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not feel so jealous if you saw all the tasks I'm behind on thanks to all these dang plants... you're smart to plant daffodils since they tend to be good naturalizers!

    ReplyDelete